Climate of small restricted area.
- ocean heats and cooles slowly
- coasts=cool= summer=hot =winter
- maritime= small temp range= more precipitation
- land=big temp range
- Direction in which a place faces.
- England south facing – warm
- England north facing – cold/shaded
winds occur most offen:
- Continental – dry weather
- Tropical – warm weather
- Artic – cool weather
- Martini winds – wet weather
- flows of warm/cold water in ocean.
- warm currents from tropics to poles.
2’C-3’C in winter.
warm or cool coastal areas.